The bubble Guppies learn about plays after Deema decides she wishes to perform in one. But when the big bad wolf can't perform its up to her to save the day!
The opening begins as Molly tries to say "It's time for bubble guppies!" But Gil keeps interrupting by assembling a stage for her. She then manages to say it, but while pretending to be a princess.
After The ThemeEdit
Deema is on her way to school when she notices a bunch of actors and a director practicing for the upcoming play 'Three Little Pigs'. She takes a closer look to talk to the director and soon has to leave for school. When she arrives the tells them what she saw and what happened, and they all begin to think about the important things one needs to put on a play.
Then Gil sings the Pop song!
Goby wants to put on a little play, so he goes to the Little Play Store, owned and run by Oona. He finds trouble though trying to pick the right actor for the role. After they successfully make a play. Mr. Grouper announces it's time for lunch
Molly and GilEdit
With the little fish, Gil has made a play. The little fish pretend to be the 3 pigs, and a fourth fish pretending to be a wolf. But the fish that should play wolf oinks instead, confusing Gil greatly...
Deema and Goby perform a play with Goby pretending to be a pirate and Deema acting as the Big Bad Wolf. The others compliment her acting, but this makes them curious as to who works in plays. The dance song begins shortly after.
Goby and Gil are caveman actors who want to put on a play in the Cave Stage but they find it difficult because a Mastadon is blocking it. Soon it gives chase to the two Cavemen but they manage to trick the hoard of angry elephant-creatures by pretending to be Mastodons too. After they finally pass the mastodon, they reach the stage cave and they can finally put on a play! About Mastodons...
Molly and Gil 2Edit
Gil is still trying to put on a play with the little fishes and he manages to get the wolf one to perform correctly and howl. But when the fishes playing the pigs Moo instead, he just ends up getting very confused, again!
The Guppies go to watch the performance of the watch the play Deema had witnessed earlier and she sees the director from then too! They are then informed that the play cannot go on, as the actor who was going to play the big bad wolf is sick. Deema then offers herself to take his place, as everyone thinks she would make a good big bad wolf and the Director allows it! She performs very well, which makes everyone clap for her as the episode comes to an end...
Final Molly and Gil ActEdit
The little fish decide they all want to be the big bad wolf now and they make Gil play the piggy. After he puts on his nose they all decide to give chase!
- Deema: Frustation!
- Gil: Look Molly, the Big Bad Wolf finally learned his line!
- Little Fish: Arroooooo!
- Molly: *claps* Bravo!
- Gil: And of course, the Three Little Pigs know what to say...
- Little Fish: mooo!
- Deema: Little pig, little pig, let me in!
- Oona: That sounds like the Big Bad Wolf!
- Deema: I said "little pig, little pig, let me in!"
- Mr. Grouper swims to the door*
- Goby: Don't open the door!
- Mr. Grouper: Not by the hair of my chiney-chin-chin!
- Deema: Okay, you've asked for it. Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in. *Blows*
- Mr. Grouper presses the button, the door opens and Deema falls*
- Molly: Wow! That was a great play! Deema was the best Big Bad Wofl I ever seen. Speaking of plays, how are your little piggies doing Gil?
- Gil: They don't want to play piggies anymore. They all want to plau the wolf now.
- Molly: Well then who is playing the piggy?
- Gil: Take a guess. *puts on piggy nose*
- Nonny: A mastodon is like a hairy, stinky elephant.
- This is one of the first and only times Gil is shown to cry.
- Clam makes a cameo at the end of the episode when the guppies are watching the play. Goby is holding him.
- At the beginning of the episode, the Little Fish read the title as "Who's Going To Play The Big Bad Wolf?", though the title card reads "Who's Gonna Play The Big Bad Wolf?"